Are you a business owner that’s serious about increasing sales?
Paid ad campaigns drive growth – and sales.
Did you know that 71% of ALL UK adults can be reached with Facebook Ads? And 42% on Instagam!
This is seriously incredible news for business owners like you.
Ask yourself these questions …
- Do you … need help generating leads and sales online?
- Do you … know you need to level up using Ads, but just don’t know how?
- Are you … unsure of all the ad terminology and just feel a bit overwhelmed?
- Have you … tried to do your own ads before, didn’t see results, and wasted a lot of money?
- Are you … in need of someone to take care of your ads for you, so you can concentrate on the rest of your business?
- Are you … feeling anxious about your competitors gaining more market share than you with their great ads?
- Do you … lack the in-house ad expertise your business really needs?
- Are you … already run ragged with the day to day running of your business and just need someone that you can trust to get on with the job?
- Are you … ready to fast track your business and work with someone who can support you in the right way?
If you’ve nodded to any of these questions, then please, keep reading! I am here to help.
The benefits of running paid ad campaigns
Why do we love ads so much?
Running ads on Facebook and Instagram gives you the opportunity to put your business directly in front of your IDEAL customer – incredibly cost-effectively!
Facebook and Instagram know an awful lot about their users – which helps us present your product or service to the people most likely to be interested in, and by from you.
Whether it’s through lead generation ads or conversion ads, we can target both cold, warm, and custom audiences to put you in front of the right people, increasing visibility, enquiries and sales.
Ads are perfect for you if …
- You have a great website that loads well (there’s no point running ads to a rubbish website!)
- You’re already getting sales and you now you want to build on your success
- You have an established organic social presence (if you don’t … ask me about this too!)
- You know the value that investing in ads can bring to your business
A few recent clients I’ve worked with
To showcase the power of ads done well, here’s a few results from some of my existing clients …
- High end gym franchise: 226 member leads from a £500 ad spend
- E-commerce client: £1864 sales from £500 ad spend (X 3.7 return on ad spend).
- Local business: 115 Facebook messenger enquiries from £183 ad spend
What could we achieve together for your business??
Chris and I have been working together since 2016 and he’s been kind enough to record this short video testimonial for me. Using my Facebook help, he has grown from the 9th largest, to be the UK’s number 1 Apollo Blinds franchise by turnover. I take care of all his ad needs so he can simply concentrate on fulfilling all his new enquiries and leads!
Want results like this?
If you feel ready to take the next steps to grow your business using Facebook and Instagram Ads, and want to work with a 5* rated, trusted, straight talking professional with results and clients that speak for themselves, send me an email and we’ll arrange a good time to talk.
- We’ll arrange a consultation to discuss your business and goals
- If we decide we’d like to work with each other, I will start the onboarding process. As part of this process I will issue you a discovery questionnaire so I can learn more about your business, your competitors and your ideal customer
- Next we’ll plan the advertising strategy and I’ll make sure everything is set up properly, ready for advertising
- After this I’ll start building, writing and working on your ads. A major part of this step includes researching and setting up all of your audiences
- Once the ads are live, I’ll carry out initial ad creative testing and optimising, before scaling
- I’ll check in on your ads daily throughout the month, analysing the data, and making tweaks every step of the way to ensure consistent campaign performance. The smallest changes can often yield big results! Having the knowledge and expertise to pinpoint what’s working and what’s not is what makes a great ad manager.
I’ve ran ads with an agency before and didn’t see a return on my investment. How do I know my money is safe with you?
In truth? You don’t. No one can guarantee results. But I do promise to use the best of my knowledge and ability to deliver on our objectives. I will treat your money like it is my own every step of the way.
Many of my existing clients have been previously burnt by an agency or freelancer before they found me. Unfortunately it’s often the case that their ads work is left to junior staff members, and sometimes freelancers don’t invest enough in their own training to really stay on top of the ads world.
I understand how disappointing it is to not see results. I also appreciate how fast changing the world of ad management really is, as both an art and a science. I’m constantly learning so I can deliver the best results to my clients – and it shows (take a look at my testimonials)!
I have most recently graduated from The Hub’s Advanced Facebook and Instagram Ads course.
I only need assistance with a one-off campaign, can you still help?
Yes. I am happy to help you with short term projects. I work with clients on both an on-going and ad-hoc basis.
Working with me
Ads Management fees start from £600 per month + set up fee.
With a recommended minimum ad spend budget of £550 per month.
Your ad spend may be more like £1000+ per month depending on what I’d recommend for your specific business. I will advise you on this after our initial consultation.
Additional Add Ons you may wish to think about: